Saturday, April 17, 2010

Stuff I Like #11: Three Musketeers Truffle Crisp


Who doesn't love chocolate? And if you don't, I feel for you. It's such amazing food! I am always looking for new candy to try because I have a ravenous sweet tooth. I recently came across 3 Musketeers new Truffle Crisp at the local gas station.

I can't say enough good things about them! They are light and crispy, not too chocolatey, and just delicious. I think that my favorite is actually the crispy part. It is crispy, but it still melts in your mouth, almost like a meringue cookie(another of my favorites!).

If you haven't tried these yet, try to find one at your local gas station. They are definitely worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Gasp! I haven't seen these before! I love 3 Musketeers with a passion, so I'm definitely going to have to keep an eye out for these. My road trip is coming up, so I'm bound to find them somewhere. :) Thanks, Bea!

    ReplyDelete