Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stuff I Like #19: Patrick Stewart

My last post was Star Trek related, and since I mentioned my favorite character/actor from the Original Series, I have to write a post about my favorite character/actor from the Next Generation!

If I had a chance to pick which captain I would want to serve under, it would be Jean-Luc Picard in a heartbeat. He was stern, fair, able to laugh at himself, and a magnificent leader.

Patrick Stewart the actor is magnificent as well! How could you not love a man who has been captain of the Enterprise AND Professor X? The man has a voice to die for. He's a classically-trained Shakespearean actor, the epitome of actors.

The best part is that he is a man who is able to laugh at himself! A few years back, he did a bit on the Conan O'Brien show about his dark secrets. One of his secrets? His favorite food is bald eagle. You'll have to watch the clip to find out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment