Friday, March 25, 2011

Stuff I Like #21: bobble water bottles


I definitely advocate for water bottles as opposed to bottled water. Bottled water is often simply tap water, sometimes filtered, and what a waste to use a bottle only once! I am not prissy and definitely don't mind drinking tap water at all. At the same time, the chemicals that get added to tap water sometimes irritate my stomach and make it hurt.

I commute between two and sometimes three cities a day. The new bobble water bottle totally makes it better. There is a filter in the cap, so it evens out the chemicals in the water. No more sore stomach! Plus, they look pretty cool. They come in all sorts of different colors, so they are easily customizable. I am contemplating using Sharpies to make mine even more "mine."

Bobble filters last for 40 gallons of water, which the company's website equates to about 2 months. They don't filter enough to drink where water has not been declared safe, but they're great for people who don't want all the chemical additives in their tap water.

I love my bobble, and I don't know if I will ever need another water bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment