Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stuff I like #4: All laundry detergent

I have chemical sensitivities. They aren't horrible, but they can give me a migraine in no time flat. I try to avoid the candle stores simply because of the horrid mix of crazy scents. It's a chore going in The Body Shop or Bath & Body Works sometimes. I do it anyway because I love their products. I don't spend much time browsing, though.

I like having scented clothing. However, there have been times when the scent was overwhelming to me. My clothes made me feel ill. In addition, I try to avoid some scents more than others. Flowery smells knock me over.

I finally found the absolutely perfect balance in All's Small & Mighty laundry detergent! Their scents are agreeable, and not overpowering. I love them, in fact. I feel like my clothes are clean, the stains come out. Plus, it's biodegradable! That's something that's really important to me. I don't want to use a detergent that doesn't harm the environment. I can't imagine being happier with my laundry detergent.

No comments:

Post a Comment